Last Activity:01-13-2010 4:19 PM
Posted in thread: Bathtub Tile Repair on 01-10-2010 at 11:14 AM
A month or two ago, I noticed that one of the tiles on the inside wall of the bath was wiggly.
We had zero cash for repair, so I covered the whole area with plastic, figuring we'd look into
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge