Last Activity:01-30-2009 8:35 AM
Posted in thread: How to repair hole in Standing Seam Metal Roof on 01-30-2009 at 07:58 AM
Hi,I have an outbuilding that has a standing seam metal roof. During a recent storm tree limbs
fell on it and one of them punctured the roof. It's a small hole — 3" in diameter —
and I won...
Posted in thread: Jumping on board HouseRepairTalk on 01-30-2009 at 07:47 AM
Hi HouseRepairTalk!Just found this site and decided to sign-up. I live up in Massachusetts and
have always been good with my hands. I'm pretty resourceful with fixing things, and the
Internet has alwa...
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Looking for new HVAC and move furnace?
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Water damage from a ceiling leak