Last Activity:12-02-2008 3:24 PM
Posted in thread: termites/water damage...oh my on 12-02-2008 at 04:08 PM
When I first moved into my house I noticed the wooden border on the bottom of the bathroom wall
looked a little rough on the bottom edges. Over time this got worse due to water leaking out
the bottom ...
Posted in thread: Greetings from East Texas on 12-02-2008 at 03:26 PM
Hello hello! I've never done any remodeling before, but I think it's time I started learning.
My husband and I purchased a small house a few years ago to start our life in. We think it was
built in th...
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?