Last Activity:04-05-2010 9:22 AM
Posted in thread: Delta Kitchen Faucet replacement on 04-05-2010 at 10:49 AM
I just did the check, and sure enough, it failed miserably. Got only 1/2 a gallon in a minute
instead of the 2.2. I spoke to Delta, who is sending me a new wand. I assume if that doesn;t
fix it, it mi...
Posted in thread: Delta Kitchen Faucet replacement on 04-05-2010 at 08:28 AM
Hi all. Hope someone can help. I had my kitchen faucet replaced over the weekend. Put in a new
Delta single faucet pullout spray. Great looking, but the water pressure is about 1/3 of what
the old one...
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking