- Posts 2
Last Activity:06-18-2012 6:48 AM
Likes Given: 1
Posted in thread: Window lental decrative. on 06-18-2012 at 05:48 AM
You should get a stone arch or an angle iron to cross windows or you can also use a stone
lintel if you can find one. But it can be very hard to build these windows by yourself, so I
think your should...
Posted in thread: Casement Window - Bottom of Frame Rotted - Repair or Replace? on 06-05-2012 at 05:04 AM
:2cents:As your words you can repair it with any carpenter or if they are out of order, then I
think you should go for vinyl or aluminum windows. They are much better and efficient as
compare than the...
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- One Word Game
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Shower pan
- Need some help
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice