Last Activity:06-16-2008 10:16 AM
Posted in thread: What sticks to concrete once covered with black mastic? on 06-13-2008 at 08:34 AM
Well, I did remove it all. The concrete is clean and no longer sticky.Could you recommend a
skimming compound that will bond with the concrete floor in this state?
Posted in thread: What sticks to concrete once covered with black mastic? on 06-12-2008 at 12:10 PM
Hi everybody--Thanks for making this forum available.We just did a DIY (sort of) removal of
about 80 sq. ft of VAT. I say sort of because we hired some guys to do most of the work. This
morning they r...
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Need some help
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help