Last Activity:04-27-2009 12:14 AM
Posted in thread: Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard on 04-25-2009 at 10:36 PM
The trouble with Weed-N-Feed or any similar weed killer/fertilizer combination is that very
little of the weed killer gets to the dandelion tap root to completely kill the plant. If you
have flowers a...
Posted in thread: Post Your Kitchen!! on 04-25-2009 at 10:28 PM
Before: after: are going to replace the floors with something reddish and also replace the
counters with something in the gun-metal grey area, and the sink with something blackish.
However, that bei...
Posted in thread: Painting Stripes on Bedroom Wall on 04-25-2009 at 09:57 PM
The newer tape is green, and I think it makes reference to some lizard of sorts. Sorry I can't
be more specific, but the guy at the paint store said it has a sealant on the edges that seal
it to the w...
Posted in thread: Wall color for my kitchen on 04-25-2009 at 09:51 PM
Hello, Tess. I wouldn't have believed it myself if my wife didn't insist on it, but if you have
a bad case of white kitchen syndrome (wks), then go bold! went with a shade of some tuscan
green that m...
Posted in thread: Hailing from Tacoma, Washington on 04-25-2009 at 09:46 PM
Hello all. My name is James, and I'm (yep) new here.My wife and I purchased our home in
November, 2007 and we've been working to slowly make it "ours" ever since. It's a Craftsman
home, circa 1922 and...
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?