- Posts 1
Last Activity:02-24-2009 7:59 PM
Posted in thread: Need to raise my house... on 02-24-2009 at 06:54 PM
just a little note on your problem. i raised our house about 7 inches. i used 4 20ton jacks and
raised each support beam about a 1/4in at a time. it took about 4 day's to do this. i took my
time so i ...
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan