Last Activity:07-15-2009 3:56 PM
Posted in thread: Time to replace attic insulation of a 50 yrs old house on 07-02-2009 at 02:14 PM
Thanks so much, Glenn.Yeah, I will replace some doors since they have single pane. I am not
worried about the windows as they are quite new. I guess after the 1st winter I will figure out
others that ...
Posted in thread: Time to replace attic insulation of a 50 yrs old house on 07-02-2009 at 12:57 PM
Hi I am new to this forum and appreciate any advice.I recently bought a 50-year-old house in
MD. The attic has about 8 inches of cellulose insulation, which is still fluffy and in light
grey color. I ...
- One Word Game
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- Possible mold problems??
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling