randy moore II
Last Activity:11-16-2006 11:03 AM
Posted in thread: Pilot Light Will Not Stay On on 11-16-2006 at 10:02 AM
I recently light my pilot light on my furnace and had difficulty getting it to light. So, I
replaced the thermocouple and this helped. But now, when the furnace cycles off, it blows out
the pilot ligh...
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?