- Posts 2
Last Activity:01-22-2011 4:19 AM
Posted in thread: Bathroom painting on 01-22-2011 at 03:18 AM
If you have decided to try painting, the next step will be to sand the tiles. Be sure to sand
tiles until the surface is no longer glossy. You should wear a mask to avoid breathing in
residue or dust....
Posted in thread: Sink Drain Leaking on 01-22-2011 at 03:16 AM
Leaks in bathroom sink drains come from any number of places in your drain. Sometimes, it is
difficult to find the area where the leak started. If you've never done any plumbing before,
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring