- Posts 2
Last Activity:01-01-2011 11:57 AM
Posted in thread: Question regarding an existing beam being supported with a post... on 01-01-2011 at 10:56 AM
any pics yet?
Posted in thread: Question regarding an existing beam being supported with a post... on 03-21-2010 at 05:32 PM
What size glulam did the engineer suggest? We have a similar situation in our garage and have a
3x20 glulam to add to our 6x11 beam and wanted to see if it would work.
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question