Last Activity:06-08-2011 4:45 PM
Posted in thread: Stained bathtub on 06-07-2011 at 11:55 AM
My friend just painted their bathtub with special paint. Looks great. Was a ugly yellow that
was 45-50 years old. Now a clean looking white.
Posted in thread: Tile Project - online? on 06-07-2011 at 11:53 AM
I go online for help all the time (that's why I visit these forums). Always buy my supplies at
Home Depot and places like that. Happy with it. Friend encouraged me to try buying online for
my new proj...
Posted in thread: I use baking soda to clean just about everything. on 05-10-2011 at 07:49 AM
My wife just started using baking soda (and vinegar) for cleaning. She is trying to avoid the
harsher chemicals when she can. It's amazed both of us how well it neutralizes smells. She even
Posted in thread: Name this weed on 04-18-2011 at 06:45 PM
Looks like Creeping Charlie to me too. Last house had tons of it and never quite could get rid
of it but I wasn't as aggressive as I should have been.Best time to spray is in October but
second best t...
Posted in thread: Our kitchen reno--complete! on 04-13-2011 at 08:38 PM
Great job. Great photos showing the process.
Posted in thread: Mold keeps coming back on 04-13-2011 at 08:31 PM
That's helpful Matt. I've wondered about when should you bring in the pros.
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- One Word Game
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Need some help
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?