Last Activity:08-03-2009 7:51 PM
Posted in thread: Resurfacing stair treads now covered with carpet. What options are available? on 08-03-2009 at 06:43 PM
My stair treads are now covered with carpet which is quite old and dirty. I want to remove the
carpet, but in so doing the wood below will expose and I get to find some way to resurface it.
I cannot a...
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Transistion problem
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Popping tiles
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan
- Tub soft spots