Last Activity:01-06-2010 3:12 PM
Posted in thread: Furnace not shutting off when thermostat switched to "heat" on 01-06-2010 at 02:12 PM
B should be on W not the "B" terminal... problem resolved.
Posted in thread: Furnace not shutting off when thermostat switched to "heat" on 01-06-2010 at 01:56 PM
Hello, I'm remodeling my living room and I have been somewhat hard on the furnace lately. It's
colder in here because I'm working so when it gets cool in the rest of the house my wife just
tells me to...
- Kitchen Faucet
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- a/c defrost cycle
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?