Last Activity:05-14-2010 7:20 AM
Posted in thread: Dryer connection to run A/C on 05-13-2010 at 06:39 PM
I think you need to use a meeter on the wires from the wall, bare wire in wall should be GROUND
and go to the green wire in your extension cable. If you hooked the green to anything but
ground the cas...
Posted in thread: Dryer connection to run A/C on 05-13-2010 at 03:41 PM
If the unit is 120V then you are correct. If the unit is 240V then you can use the wires in the
wall at all. Keep in mind that this is for a 30-50 amp service so if your trying to attach this
to a sta...
Posted in thread: Dryer connection to run A/C on 05-13-2010 at 10:12 AM
Hi all, I am wanting to use my existing dryer connection for an A/C window unit I just bought,
my dryer is gas, so don't use the connection for anything. I am needing to run at least 16' of
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- One Word Game
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Need some help
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?