Last Activity:12-20-2011 10:24 PM
Posted in thread: Load-bearing beam replacement..with out the walls above coming down on 12-20-2011 at 09:27 PM
My wife and I bought our first house 2 years ago in Lititz P.A. and its about 120 years old.
Its a fixer-uper and we knew that but now its looking like more of a Falling-Downer. Recently
- Aggressive Deer
- One Word Game
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal