- Posts 2
Last Activity:02-16-2006 7:29 AM
Posted in thread: Remodeling kitchen, any advice? on 03-24-2006 at 05:11 AM
Just make sure you consult with a kitchen designer to insure adherence to all the design
guidelines and review all of your options. I would also advise you to think all issues over
carefully prior to ...
Posted in thread: Kitchen tile - Easy to crack? on 11-11-2005 at 07:56 AM
You would be advised to selec a porcelain tile with a hardness rating of at least 5. As a
porcelain tile it is the same color all the way through, so, if you do manage to chip it
somehow it is less ob...
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring