Last Activity:07-18-2007 9:51 AM
Posted in thread: Glass blocks and vynil windows on 07-24-2007 at 01:42 AM
Most vinyl windows have vents in the bottom to allow water to escape. If you screw through the
bottom chamber water could leak into your frame area before it hits the vents. You might want
to pan flas...
Posted in thread: Glass blocks and vynil windows on 07-24-2007 at 01:13 AM
You need to make sure the window frame is plumb, square and level. This is easiest accomplished
by mounting through the sides. It is possible to mount top and bottom and still have a nice
finish. You ...
Posted in thread: Glass blocks and vynil windows on 07-17-2007 at 10:57 PM
Is it OK to install my vynil window by inserting screws at the top and bottom instead of using
the the two pre-drilled screw holes at the sides? I am replacing an old basement window with a
- deck roof and gutter question
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- question about water from central a/c
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- One Word Game
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- A little help with hardware, please?
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage