Last Activity:01-15-2013 6:58 PM
Posted in thread: Wood floor cracks on 01-14-2013 at 10:09 AM
We recently (last summer) had the floor in a bedroom of our 135 year-old home refinished. The
other night we were awakende in the night by what sounded like a gunshot! In the morning I
found several l...
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- One Word Game
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill