Last Activity:04-30-2010 11:34 AM
Posted in thread: Outside Drywall Corner on 04-30-2010 at 10:41 AM
Hello Everyone.I am renovating my kitchen.I have to replace the drywall on 2 walls, due to
Z-brick, which damages the surface way to much during removal. My wife wants a tile back splash
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs