Last Activity:05-12-2010 10:37 PM
Posted in thread: Leaking around Chminey and Mold on Plaster on 05-09-2010 at 12:28 PM
I have a plaster wall which has a history of water problems. I have a couple of questions. I am
going to have the chimney rebuilt and the entire side of the house ground out and tuckpointed.
1.) How d...
Posted in thread: Damp wall and ceiling near chimney on 05-06-2010 at 03:14 PM
handyguys, my situation is a little different than the original poster. My moisture is not
sticky and it does not bead up. The wall is just damp. I did have a new cap and liner
Posted in thread: Damp wall and ceiling near chimney on 05-05-2010 at 06:10 PM
Guys, I have the exact some problem (and frustrations) except my water problem is around the
chimney on the outside wall. I have had the top portion above the roof line sealed, mortar is
in good and a...
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking