Last Activity:08-30-2010 10:22 AM
Posted in thread: HVAC design flaw? on 08-30-2010 at 09:17 AM
Thanks for the replies. I was thinking that since car issues that are a design problem are
repaired by the maufacturer (think Toyota) even decades after the car was built, the same might
apply to an i...
Posted in thread: HVAC design flaw? on 08-29-2010 at 11:43 PM
Hello,New to this forum. I hope someone out there might have some advice. My home was built in
1999, so it's not that old. 2 story 2800 sq ft. Has always had issues with the temperature
being 10-12 de...
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal