Last Activity:05-26-2011 2:31 AM
Posted in thread: Shower head Leaks - pex piped on 05-28-2011 at 11:24 PM
Delta & Moen have that warning in their instructions, I don't know about other
manufacturers.The Shower can be connected with PEX but the higher flows to the tub spout create
a back pressure problem c...
Posted in thread: Shower head Leaks - pex piped on 05-26-2011 at 12:57 AM
Thanks, appreciate the feedback. Its really stupid that they manufacture the pex showerhead
fitting but no warning instructions in the shower controls advising not to use pex to connect
the shower. th...
Posted in thread: Shower head Leaks - pex piped on 05-25-2011 at 11:14 AM
I installed pex water lines to bathtub including shower head connection. When water is turned
on shower head leaks even though diverter valve is not pulled on. Is there anyway to correct
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- One Word Game
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill