- Posts 2
Last Activity:01-15-2010 11:57 AM
Posted in thread: Gas Fireplace Blower on 01-15-2010 at 11:30 AM
look at a Franklin free standing stove , I installed one fifteen years ago ,no problems , runs
on static electric so there is no power to run ,easily heats 1000 square feet. Vermont Castings
( worth t...
Posted in thread: Dirty terrazzo on 01-15-2010 at 11:16 AM
Having your terrazzo professionally cleaned will make a huge difference. The same contractor
can polish it too, removing years of wear.For more information on having this done check out
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Need some help
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?