- Posts 2
Last Activity:12-01-2010 9:30 PM
Posted in thread: Bad honeywell valve? on 11-08-2010 at 03:37 AM
jimbo and Iw, I figure you will both see your problems again. I have resoldered my board quite
a bit and I finally got it working again. The solder connections and pads are very thin and
pull off the ...
Posted in thread: Bad honeywell valve? on 10-07-2010 at 07:30 AM
Great site and information: I also have fought with my valve for over 2 years. I have soldered
mine many times. Has anyone found a replacement board? Or has anyone just changed the valve
out? If so , ...
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring