Last Activity:10-06-2012 3:06 PM
Posted in thread: Sill plate type insulation under new basement walls on 10-12-2010 at 12:38 PM
So here I am sitting, trying to figure out how to build a better mousetrap. I'm getting ready
to start doing the framing in the new basement after having put up some rather nice pink
Posted in thread: Inaccessable outlet - remote control? on 09-16-2010 at 10:26 AM
So...among my many to-do items on the house list, I have two electrical outlets that need some
love. Both are typical outlets and are just above the top of two sections of my kitchen
cabinets. The ide...
Posted in thread: Howdy from Nebraska! on 09-13-2010 at 09:15 PM
Long time lurker, first time poster...Ok - actually, just found the website last week, but have
been a low-level DYI guy for a long time. I've done small projects in the past (rebuilt a two
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice