- Posts 1
Last Activity:03-19-2007 10:39 PM
Posted in thread: Wood floor movement... on 03-19-2007 at 09:47 PM
I have a similar problem as idonutn0. The floating laminate wood flooring my brother and I
layed (with the help of a professional to get us started) isn't quite right. In two places,
when you step on ...
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question