Last Activity:04-02-2007 2:46 PM
Posted in thread: Hello from a first time home owner (almost)! on 04-02-2007 at 01:57 PM
:) I am in the process of buying a new home, well new to me! It's about 50 years old. It's in
great shape and has new almost everything (plumbing, electric, appliances, etc.) I'm sure that
once I move...
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house