Last Activity:11-29-2010 3:40 PM
Posted in thread: 2 Blacks on 240V? on 11-26-2010 at 06:52 PM
Thankyou! That puts my mind at ease.
Posted in thread: 2 Blacks on 240V? on 11-26-2010 at 05:57 PM
I'm putting in an electric water heater and the water heater has a red and black wire, along
with a ground. However my house only has 2 black wires and a ground, I traced it back to the
box hoping to ...
Posted in thread: Attic Insulation Baffles? on 11-26-2010 at 04:30 PM
I didn't instal baffles when I did mine for one reason, my roof pitch is so shallow that I
simply couldn't fit to install them. So I just made sure not to fill the voids between the
rafters with insul...
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- One Word Game
- Bad block foundation options
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab