Last Activity:05-20-2009 12:45 PM
Posted in thread: steel reinforcement and resale value on 05-28-2009 at 02:31 AM
Had some cracks in mortar of foundatin and per the foundation specialist he recomends getting
steel reinforments put in. I am trying to sell the home. How does this affect property
Posted in thread: Are these cracks a problem? on 05-20-2009 at 11:45 AM
Hello AllBought a house 3 years ago, built in 1984, found these cracks in the basement wall in
the mortar, should I be concerned about these? Never had any water,etc.Thanks for your help
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question