Last Activity:03-02-2006 9:06 AM
Posted in thread: Free standing deck awning on 02-27-2006 at 08:43 AM
I am looking for a permanent free standing fixed structure that would be framed, screwed,, and
nailed together. Thank you for your input InspectorD--Reelay
Posted in thread: Free standing deck awning on 02-26-2006 at 04:14 PM
Does anyone have plans or blue prints for a free standing deck cover? I have a deck 12'x30'
aprox 27" high. I need to install a free standing cover as the home is a manufactured home.
According to cod...
- One Word Game
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question