Last Activity:04-02-2012 8:36 AM
Posted in thread: Siemens Breaker Box on 04-01-2012 at 03:20 PM
The green wire is coming from the generator ground which is sitting on a metal frame that is
welded to the truck frame. So if I just buy a ground bar, screw it to the box and hook the
green wire to it...
Posted in thread: Siemens Breaker Box on 03-30-2012 at 01:47 PM
Hello,I have a food truck that I am building and I am in the process of wiring the generator
into the breaker panel. I do not see a ground bar in my breaker box and wondering do I just
ground to the b...
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring