Last Activity:08-17-2010 8:41 PM
Posted in thread: Underground wiring from basement to toolshed on 01-11-2012 at 10:58 AM
I'd like to have an electrician install electricity to my toolshed in the back yard. The
toolshed is 75 feet away from the house. The electrical panel in the house basement is directly
inline with the...
Posted in thread: Masonry prices on 06-01-2010 at 04:14 AM
remember split entry or raised ranch but you may be in a different part of jersey,,, just to
me, your home needs landscape revival,,, brick looks fine to me.Thank you,I will post a thread
about the la...
Posted in thread: Masonry prices on 05-31-2010 at 12:48 PM
I have the typical 4 bed 2 bath bi level (what some people here call high ranch) in New Jersey.
I think the brick work in the front of the house really needs to be redone. The house is 40
years old an...
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?