- Posts 2
Last Activity:04-25-2012 9:25 AM
Posted in thread: Removing Moisture from double pane windows on 04-25-2012 at 09:57 AM
to ljfi just called foggy window doctor at 705 435-3649 and spoke to cathy. she is expecting
Posted in thread: Removing Moisture from double pane windows on 04-25-2012 at 09:40 AM
First of all the process does work but their are some windows that can not be restored. With
that said..... Now, those windows that were restored In the corners you should find what we In
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs