- Posts 2
Last Activity:04-06-2011 9:30 AM
Posted in thread: Can I run electrical under concrete slab without cutting a trench on 04-01-2011 at 09:08 AM
No you can't, because you will have city codes that will need it below 8-16." It'll depend on
the type of conduit or wire you will be using. Cement slab could be on top after.
Posted in thread: Mold....ew on 04-01-2011 at 09:07 AM
Mold should be cleaned/killed first as best as you can with bleach or related product. Walls
should then be prepped if needed, and either primed/sealed, then painted. You can use a
masonary paint but ...
- One Word Game
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Need some help
- Possible mold problems??
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Shower pan
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice