Last Activity:05-22-2007 11:41 AM
Posted in thread: Dryer heat problem on 05-22-2007 at 10:45 AM
I recently had the heat go out on my Whirlpool dryer. Being too cheap to pay to have someone
fix it, I attempted to do it myself. I found that the thermal cut-off was bad and replaced it
and the high ...
- One Word Game
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete