- Posts 2
Last Activity:10-18-2010 11:39 PM
Posted in thread: adding a mud room in the existing garage on 04-26-2010 at 11:19 AM
rtomsik"Do any of you have pictures of the framed room? How do you attach the floor joists to
the wall studs if you want the mud room floor to be level with the door opening of the kitchen,
Posted in thread: adding a mud room in the existing garage on 04-26-2010 at 11:09 AM
Hi Aimee,The most convenient method for you to use the mud room would be to raise the floor to
the house floor level. It is also very easy to insulate the area and the floor that way.
Running heat to ...
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again
- preparing yard for grass
- Stucco Job
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?