Last Activity:09-26-2006 7:33 PM
Posted in thread: Stripping Wallpaper on 09-26-2006 at 06:44 PM
I've used many things in wallpapering--one nice alternative to DIF which can be expensive
depending on size of room and hard on your hands, is to mix Downy fabric softener with warm
water, score the w...
Posted in thread: Hardwood or Plywood Subfloor? on 09-26-2006 at 06:36 PM
I am working on redecorating an upstairs bedroom. It's a half story room--nice and big, but the
carpet is UGLY! I peeled up a corner, and the floor underneath it is nice and clean and not
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Transistion problem
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Popping tiles
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan
- Tub soft spots