Last Activity:10-25-2009 11:24 PM
Posted in thread: Please Help! 2nd story patio leaking and sagging. on 11-03-2009 at 08:31 AM
Thanks for your advice!this won't be diy work if you haven't figured out the trouble & have to
post it here,,, call a remodeler(s) or carpenter,,, looks like the original guys pick'd the
wrong mtl for...
Posted in thread: Please Help! 2nd story patio leaking and sagging. on 11-03-2009 at 08:30 AM
Thank you, inspector D. This is what I was afraid of. I will try to take your advice and figure
it out from there.I will also keep you posted and beg for your guidance! ;-)You need to start
Posted in thread: Please Help! 2nd story patio leaking and sagging. on 10-24-2009 at 11:30 AM
Here are some additional images.
Posted in thread: Please Help! 2nd story patio leaking and sagging. on 10-24-2009 at 11:28 AM
Here are some images, I hope this gives you an idea of my disaster. The patio wraps around two
sides of the 2nd story in an "L" shape.I will post additional pictures in another reply.Any
help you can ...
Posted in thread: Please Help! 2nd story patio leaking and sagging. on 10-24-2009 at 09:51 AM
Hello:I have a 40 year old, 3 story home with a huge 2nd story patio. The patio floor is
covered in red roofing tar paper and has columns set into the ground level rock/cement 1st
level.The patio is s...
- One Word Game
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Need some help
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?