Last Activity:11-28-2011 11:01 AM
Posted in thread: Popcorn ceilings with Radiant heating, What can I use to cover the popcorn? on 11-28-2011 at 10:07 AM
I have a 70s building with radiant heating in the ceilings (bedrooms & living room). There is
that popcorn junk on top of the radiant heating and the assumption is asbestos. We want to have
- Need some advice
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing