- Posts 2
Last Activity:09-21-2005 6:47 PM
Posted in thread: Help me with colors on 09-21-2005 at 06:10 PM
I like the pumpkin color. You can change your accessories very easily with it. Red, blue, green
and even a plum color would work well. I'm considering a similar color for my foyer, I think it
Posted in thread: Door to Toilet Area on 09-21-2005 at 06:07 PM
You can also hang a swag curtain above the area to define the space. If there is an archway
simply place a decorative rod covering the area and hang a curtain on it. Let us know if you
solve the probl...
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- One Word Game
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding