Last Activity:08-13-2007 6:00 PM
Posted in thread: What is the best way to keep that wood look natural? on 08-13-2007 at 05:24 PM
Thompsons water seal is a clear seal that keeps water out and wood looking great. If you do not
use a wood seal then that wood deck will warp.
Posted in thread: Deck photo on 08-13-2007 at 05:19 PM
You know it is so much nicer to see a persons deck that to just talk about it. Anyone got
photos of their deck? building it will show more when it is done.:)
Posted in thread: How Big Is Your Deck? on 08-13-2007 at 05:05 PM
I just build a wrap around deck on my 100 year old Victorian home. On the side of the house it
is 16x40, then off the front of the house it is 6X20. The front section is also covered.
- One Word Game
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?