Last Activity:11-09-2012 6:52 AM
Posted in thread: repair or rebuild on 10-05-2011 at 02:50 PM
I live in Largo, Fl. We have owned this home for two years (our first). We have discovered
shower damage. My question is can this be repaired or does it need to be rebuilt. I know the
window has to go...
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan