Last Activity:09-17-2012 11:22 PM
Posted in thread: Painting tips: Stained pine door with high sun load. on 09-08-2012 at 08:37 AM
Folks,My front door is currently stained (Penofin). and gets sun exposure most of the day.Can
some recommend a clear or tinted sealer/top coat for this type of application?If you recommend
Posted in thread: Small thru the wall AC units on 05-25-2012 at 07:20 PM
HI,I am interested in putting a 8000 BTU (Approx) unit in a 11 x 12 bedroom. 115 VAC.Unit
probably needs to be mounted high on the wall. Can anyone recommend a good unit?Thanks,Rog
- backyard improvements
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?