- Posts 3
Last Activity:05-11-2008 10:03 PM
Posted in thread: RE: Warning about Re-Bath on 05-06-2008 at 12:12 PM
Hi Glenn. I now have a firm rule of going and visually inspecting a contractors work before
hiring them. No more phone references or relying on the BBB or contractors board about
Posted in thread: RE: Warning about Re-Bath on 05-06-2008 at 08:44 AM
Please read the entire thread about my problems with ReBath before sending me angry emails
about not being able to find the images mentioned. I have cleary stated several times that the
images have be...
Posted in thread: RE: Warning about Re-Bath on 12-18-2007 at 03:12 PM
My original post is locked and I can not make any edits to it at this point. I would like
people to know that the images that were originally posted are no longer available to be seen
as part of my se...
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding