Last Activity:01-23-2011 9:25 AM
Posted in thread: Programmable Thermostat on 01-23-2011 at 12:25 PM
No problems, connected it the way I desicribed and system checks out OK. Don't use the jumper
from E to W1, I connected Black wire (was on Weathertron X2 to Hunter E) Blue wire to C (
Posted in thread: Programmable Thermostat on 01-23-2011 at 08:35 AM
I am connecting a programmable thermostat (Hunter 44760 to a Trane 2 stage Weathertron heat
pump, I understand most all, BIG NOTE the Blue wire is Common to the 28vlt transformer.
I’ve mapped al...
- Aggressive Deer
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal