Last Activity:08-28-2011 8:30 AM
Posted in thread: PVC Drains next to Gas Exhaust Vent Pipe? on 08-27-2011 at 01:41 PM
I am remodeling by bathroom and think it best to replace the old cast iron drain pipe that the
shower uses, and the lead pipe that the toilet uses. Both are touching the water heater gas
vent pipe. If...
Posted in thread: Floor Sloped: Settling or Built that way? on 07-10-2011 at 07:23 AM
I examined the cabinet along the tiled floor and noticed that it has no gaps with the tile, and
the top is flat, so that means the floor was built with the slope. Otherwise I would see a
Posted in thread: Floor Sloped: Settling or Built that way? on 07-09-2011 at 06:02 PM
I am getting ready to re-tile a 2nd story bathroom. The existing tiled floor is flat for awhile
and then slopes down 1" in 4 feet. No tiles are cracked, and the lowered tiles end up even with
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?