Last Activity:05-31-2011 9:00 PM
Posted in thread: Carrier A/C tries to kick on, fan not running. on 05-31-2011 at 08:08 PM
We have separate air units for our houses' upper and lower levels. And just our luck, given
that heat rises, the unit that powers the upstairs has gone out! It's currently 95 degrees
upstairs and awfu...
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge