Last Activity:06-28-2006 8:35 PM
Posted in thread: Wood flooring issue on 06-28-2006 at 07:49 PM
Hi folks, I've got a question about a flooring issue I have in my living room.. the house had
an addition put on years ago, so they added flooring now there's a seam seperating the 2 types
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs